Saturday, May 17, 2008

Busy Weekend

Our weekend is SO full. Friday night Jordan crossed over from Tiger Cubs to Wolf Cubs! Justin brought him home and he was yelling, "I'm a Wolf! I'm a Wolf!" He was so excited to show off his new yellow neckerchief.

Now today we were invited to THREE parties! Yow! I don't think we are attending any of them though. The Terilli's are visiting from Houston and Lacy and Daddy have a Father-Daughter Banquet to attend this evening. I hope Justin is up to going. He's been so tired from working non-stop. (no days off in about 2 weeks!)

Sunday, Lacy has her second piano recital. I think she's going to do beautifully. Then AWANA awards night is in the evening, but again, I don't know if we can do it.

Something about being at home and having my family and house in "order" is soothing and peaceful for me. I can't stand being on-the-go constantly! Now, some of you reading this might think, "what's the big deal?" Well, this is me. I know my limitations! I'm already longing for Monday when we can stay at home all day. I suppose this makes me a homebody. I can live with that.

No comments: