Thursday, July 23, 2009

Real Life Crafting ;)

I've been reading some neat homeschooling blogs lately. Lots of cool projects and crafts that inspired me to do some of those things with my kids. Only it looks a bit different at my house. Messier, less interesting, more real. LOL.

Here they are making various things. I think they are trying to make boats to float in the "river" we made. Notice the variety of materials on the table. Earlier they were cutting and taping crowns.


Here's our river. Much less workable than the one I saw online here. I suppose it would have worked better on the patio. The grass is too uneven.




1 comment:

Crystal Malek said...

I've been doing more crafts too! Mess can be cleaned, right? I'm liking this site: http://www.kidscraftweekly.com/. I like your river!!