Thursday, August 6, 2009

Eating My Words

Does anyone remember these words I wrote mere days ago?

Singapore Math is our math of choice for the third year running!! Imagine that! I know I'm not the only one to do the math shuffle! I am happy to say that we're feeling rather settled in math. My oldest will be usingEverything's Coming Up Fractionsand/or Key to Fractions to help her understand, you guessed it, fractions!

Well, guess what? I am changing math curriculums! I know, I am an idiot. Actually I won't really be changing so much as going back to what we used before. Math-U-See (MUS). And we'll probably return to Singapore next year. I like both programs so much, and sometimes one program makes more sense for our family to use at certain times.

So for those of you who are curious...Lacy will do MUS Delta, and Jordan will do MUS Gamma. They will still work on their Challenging Word Problems boooks from Singapore Math. They have discontinued this series, and I highly recommend you get your hands on a set before they become impossible to find. They are great word problem books!

We'll likely still do the fraction books as well for Lacy.


No comments: